Here is some of the beautiful work created by former Painting The Sacred Within Students....
Painting the Sacred
Within :: Monthly Membership
A YEAR OF EXPLORATION, SELF DISCOVERY & FINDING YOUR VOICE THROUGH PAINTING.
When: June 1, 2017 - May 1, 2018
Where: Online, Self Paced
Cost: $18 monthly membership or $25 per episode
A months worth of video painting lessons and inspiration delivered to you at the beginning of every month!
By becoming a monthly member of Painting the Sacred Within, you are joining a painting community, while also getting access to a huge amount of new painting techniques, themes and inspiration that will compliment your current painting practice. Each new monthly episode will give you valuable new tools to use & play with over and over again, while going at your own pace from the privacy of your home or studio.
in this course:
- Every month, we’ll share a series of fresh videos, inspirational content, start to finish painting demos and peaks into our studios. These monthly episode will all be centered around a monthly theme that will closely follow the chapter themes in our new book Painting The Sacred Within! This class will work well as a supplement to our book, fleshing out the themes & techniques that we offer there, in our videos we want you to feel like you're painting right along with us!
- Receive the FREE Bonus Episode: "Getting to Know Faith & Mati: Our Favorite Supplies, Studio Visits and Q&A Chats." A months worth of content free immediately when you join the Painting The Sacred Within Monthly Membership.
- On the first day of each month, a fresh new Painting The Sacred Within Episode will be posted to our online classroom. This will continue each month for a year. Beginning June 1, 2017 continuing through May 1, 2018.
- You may purchase the Painting The Sacred Within Episodes as a Monthly Membership for $18 a month, or purchase Individual Episodes for $25 a month
- Along with your Monthly Membership you'll receive access to our Private Facebook Group: a community of world wide artists, receive support, fellowship and guidance from the group as you get to know Painting The Sacred Within Artists all over the world.
To access all of the Painting The Sacred Within Episodes, simply log into Ruzuku, the host of our online classes. Upon purchase you will create your own personal account with Ruzuku where you can privately access your own learning library to go at your own pace when ever you like.
Take A Deeper Look Inside This Course...
- Become a Monthly Member for $18 a month, and enjoy all Painting The Sacred Within monthly ever created while your membership is active. When you cancel your membership, you will lose access to The Painting The Sacred Within Episodes, like any other subscription based businesses.
- A new Episode will be posted on the first day of every month, from June 1, 2017 to May 1, 2018.
- To access all of the Painting the Sacred Within Episodes, simply log into your personal account on Ruzuku, our online classroom host. There you will be able to access your personal learning library.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A SNEAK PREVIEW!
We've created this video to give you a peek at all the rich content coming each month in the Painting The Sacred Within Episodes...
What Our Students are Saying...
"Thank you to Faith, Mati and all the group members for such an inspirational year! It's been such a brilliant course and I'm very happy & grateful for the work that I've created alongside you all. I too have sold paintings - six of them which is fab'!" ~Louise Elizabeth
"I'm beyond grateful for the generosity of what you have shared with us here. I pulled all the work out of my studio and around the house and counted it up, and I made 66 paintings this year (in our year long e-course). I sold 7 of them and did two commissions. This WOULD NOT have happened without feeling so held within my process of growth within this group. My deepest thanks Faith and Mati and to all my fellow painters." ~Susan Nethercote
"This class really has been life changing for me. It truly has been a year of self discovery and I'm so grateful. It really came at the perfect time and helped me realize that I really do love to paint and I love painting abstractly which I had never done before. Being a year long course really helped me to stay inspired and motivated and I loved seeing what the other students were creating. It was great having different lessons each month and seeing your videos - those always gave me a boost too. Thank you both so much!" ~Janelle Gurchinoff
A bit more about our teachers...
Faith is a painter, wife, mother, world traveler and New York City transplant. With 20+ years of personal painting experience she enjoys inspiring others to manifest their most heartfelt ideas through creating art. Her art has been exhibited widely, included in multiple publications and she offers creative international art retreats. She lives with her husband and 3 young children by the sea in Charleston, South Carolina, where they enjoy exploring southern beaches and maintaining a close connection with nature through frequent trips to wild places. Faith is currently working on her first book on painting. Follow along on her blog and on Instagram where she posts daily beauty and inspiration.
Mati is an artist and daring adventurer whose name is pronounced Matey, like Ahoy! She is an Oakland, California based artist, illustrator, painting teacher and author of Daring Adventures in Paint. After wanting to be an artist for many years, but feeling like it was “impractical”, at 29 years Mati took the leap and went back to art school at the California College of the Arts. Almost 10 years later, she is still excited and terrified every time she sees a blank canvas. She has had dozens of art shows, taught painting classes internationally and had her art used by clients Patagonia, University Games, Pier 1, as well as greeting cards, and her very own home decor line. She also has illustrated several children’s books including “i carry your heart” written by ee cummings. Through her workshops, book, and popular online course, she spreads a warm message of creative courage: it’s never too late to show the world your magic.